Convenia For Cats Cost
Easily administered via subcutaneous injection.
Convenia for cats cost. It is an injection that must be administered by a veterinary professional. Convenia is a fast-acting safe and effective treatment for common bacterial skin infections in dogs and cats. The cost will vary based on the size of your pet.
A single injection of Convenia provides up to 14 days of antibiotic therapy giving pet owners peace of mind while rapidly treating the bacterial skin infections. If you are concerned about the cost of Convenia you should ask your vet for an estimate before the injection is administered. Rapid Relief for Your Pets Skin Infection.
While the cost of a two week supply of an oral cephalosporin and a single injection of Convenia is similar for cats and small dogs a Convenia injection for a big dog can easily run over 100 dollars. Convenia is an excellent choice for bacterial infections in dogs and cats. CONVENIA is well-tolerated and its safety has been demonstrated in juvenile and adult dogs and cats.
Safe for use in young cats. A 2012 study revealed that more than 200 veterinarians highly rated Convenia for efficacy speed of onset and first-time treatment success. Convenia is the best choice for treating common bacterial skin infections in dogs and cats of all sizes.
Convenia manufactured by Zoetis is an injectable long-acting antibiotic that is labeled for the treatment of skin infections in cats and dogs. Where can I buy CONVENIA. Hopefully your cats will never have to experience the deadly side effects of convenia.
Convenia cefovecin sodium in your practice Label dose for dogs and cats 36 mglb 8 mgkg or 0045 mLlb subcutaneously Reconstituted concentration 80 mgmL Reconstitute with 10 mL of sterile water for injection USP Use within 56 days after reconstitution Always refrigerate in original carton to protect from light. Interestingly the liquid oral antibiotics that we use most commonly for treatment of many cat ailments have increased in price to the point that they approach or exceed the cost of Convenia. Convenia manufactured by Zoetis is an injectable long-acting antibiotic that is labeled for the treatment of skin infections in cats and dogs.
- German Shepherd Puppies Syracuse Ny
- German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies Sacramento Ca
- German Wirehaired Pointer Puppies For Sale Nz
- German Wirehaired Pointer Puppies Mi
- German Shepherd Puppies Nc Near Me
- German Shepherd Puppies Ny State
- German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies For Sale San Antonio Texas
- Giant Schnoodle Puppies For Sale Uk
- German Shepherd Puppies Texas Adoption
- Giant Schnoodle Puppies Missouri
- German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies Nc For Sale
- German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies For Sale North Texas
- German Shepherd Puppy In Patna
- German Shepherd Puppies Stamford Ct
- German Shepherd Puppy Rescue Virginia
- German Shepherd Puppies Texas Craigslist
- German Shorthaired Pointer Breeders North Carolina
- German Wirehaired Pointer Breeders Nc
- German Shepherd Puppies Prescott Az
- Glass Animals Heat Waves Chords